Blog Archive

Friday, October 30, 2009



BOO!
in the ZOO!!!

We went to the Zoo Friday night with Jeff, Julie, Andrew and Ava. We had a great time. It wasn't crowded at all. I enjoyed watching the kids go to the candy stations and listening to their conversations but especially enjoyed seeing my dad in his Pop pop role! He loves his precious grandbabies. I can't wait for him & Mop mop to pack their suitcases for three months! Come on Mop mop-- it is time to retire!

I love this picture so much. It reminds me of one that I have in Caroline's room of me and my dad when I was a little girl. I will work on scanning it. Most people say she is a mini -me......I just don't see it. I see Eddie in her most of the time!

Loving this picture soo much! My dad held on tight to Caroline and his candy station tickets most of the night!

Caroline as the butterfly and Ava has TinkerBell. I'm glad that Caroline will have someone to be close to as she grows up. I know she will be well looked after by ALL the boys on the block but she will need a girlfriend. I'm sure they will be the bestest of friends! The girls will also have Evie and the new baby girl who we don't have a name for yet. Infact, wouldn't it be WONDERFUL if I could be their Kindergarten teacher????


The threesome! Seems like we are missing some friends here.........( Austin, Cody, Tyler, Isabella, Evie, Anna, Collin....) A trip to the zoo without the other friends just isn't the same craziness!



While the adults stopped to admire the beautiful Lion that you will see pictured next, these two friends decided it was okay to run off from us! I'm not sure how far they'd go without turning around!










Eddie and his pop pop returning from a candy station! Pumpkin loaded!





This was taken before we went into the Zoo!


Family picture time!!


I love you dad......


and Eddie and Caroline love you too!


Soo cute!













2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun excursion! I feel like we've been celebrating Halloween for weeks now....3 parties later and finally it's officially trick-or-treat time!!

Jen said...

we HAVE to go next year...sorry we missed it!