Blog Archive

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A little of this and a little of that!

Well, it's that time of year again when Football surrounds me everyday! Season ticket holders were invited to attend an open house of the new stadium. The boys went to check out their seats.





What a big boy sitting in the seat at the stadium.







Wow! The stadium is so beautiful.





This summer I have had the strangest craving for frozen grapes. It doesn't look like Caroline shares my feelings.






Jeremy and Eddie went out to get fresh bagels for us this morning. What a nice treat!




This afternoon Misty called to let me know that she was ready for me to visit. I cried when I held Britton. He is precious. Misty is doing well. She is tired as can be expected. I know the feeling so well. No sleep. Emotional. No sleep. Emotional. No sleep. Emotional. Hungry. Sore. Hungry. Sore. Us mommies don't need a reminder. Congratulations Misty!










2 comments:

Jen said...

SO GLAD Britton is home and doing well! Misty looks great! WOW, those seats are amazing...football comes back fast huh biatch?!

Jennifer said...

Season ticket holders huh?! What a good wifey you are!!!