Blog Archive

Friday, August 7, 2009

Nilla............................Simple Goodness
(and reduced fat for people like me who eat WAY TOO MANY)




Oaky, it has to stop. I can't stop eating Nilla Wafers. I just can't stop. Everytime I go to the grocery store I buy two boxes. Well no more from now on! Sometime during my summer consumption of Nilla Wafers I noticed the recipe ( and my belly getting bigger) on the side of the box for the nilla yogurt freeze and after reading through it thought it would be a fun kitchen activity for Eddie and I to do together. It was fun, simple and they actually taste really good.

What you need: 2 RFat NILLA Wafers (not two boxes), 2 TBSP COOL WHIP LITE, and 2 TBSP of your favorite yogurt flavor (we tried strawberry and pineapple upside down cake)-- I'm not so sure we really measured.
Make It: Place wafers on the bottom of one paper lined muffin cup. Top with combined WHIP and yogurt
Cover: With a wafer
Freeze: 1 hour or until firm.
Yummy!! Eddie had fun! I tried to take pics of ours but it just didn't work the way I wanted.