Blog Archive

Monday, August 31, 2009

New Shoes

On Sunday we went to buy Eddie a pair of new shoes. Size 11. He picked them out with a little help from his daddy! We went to one of those "Famous Footwear" Type places to see what we could find and they were actually having a Buy one get one half price sale. Caroline and I looked for shoes for her. The thing about Caroline is that she doesn't wear shoes. She won't keep them on no matter what so I haven't really pushed the issue because it has been summer. However I know that coldness (can't wait) is around the corner and she will need a pair to keep her feet warm.

Eddie's shoes looked like this yesterday..........today after one day of him playing on the playground- not so much.



I found a pair of NIKE for Caroline to try on. Boy did she love this attention. You really should have seen her at the store running all over and doing the little dance that she does. Priceless and a detour from taking all of the shelved shoes out of their boxes!



She loved them so much I think she thought she was going to wear them into the bath! Here she is doing her "numbers" as we call it in this family!







5 comments:

Amy said...

Cute, Cute! Isabella loves pulling at her velcro, but the shoes are staying on thankfully. Bows on the other hand...that's another story!

bethanyjones said...

BEAUTIFUL babes!! And I'm loving the shoes! Makes me want to go out and buy Coop some new kicks!!

Jennifer said...

yay for shoe shopping! buying new shoes for the girls is almost as fun as getting new shoes for me :)

Jen said...

LOVE the new kicks...cool kicks for cool kids...

Darcy said...

Eddie wears bigger shoes than Anna! I can not believe how big Miss Caroline is getting! She looks like a kid!