Blog Archive

Friday, October 16, 2009

Really? Has is really been since August that I have posted? Wow! Where has the time gone? I guess the greatness in this is that I am 8 weeks into the school year and that means that this year is flying by! Thank goodness. I learn to really love my summers and it was awfully hard to go back to work after this summer! Well so much has happened since August, but let's just go with the NOW!!!!
So, I turned 32! Happy Birthday to me. Jeremy baked me a coconut cream cheese cake! Yum!


I captured Caroline in an action sequence, again. (Remember the beach sequence?) Heres the truth: Do Not Leave Caroline Unattended EVER! She is my darling, daring, diva! She shows no fear.


Scene 1: Laughing because she knows she is not supposed to be on the table!




Scene 2: She really can't control herself!










Scene 3: Really, Caroline? Was is that much fun?




Love her sooo much! She is something else. She certainly has a wild side to her. I think of how silly it would be for Emily to sit back and watch her wild sister. We remember Emily for her calmness. I strongly feel that she would not be climbing on everything. Not pictured: Caroline climbing on the highchair. Not the seat but the actual tray!








3 comments:

Darcy said...

Happy Birthday, Amy! I'm glad to know I am not the only one who hasn't posted since August!

Jen said...

Good Lord I thought you would never post. You and Darcy must have the same "don't want to blog disease"! Well biatch, you are CURED. Love the post, and the pics...I love that little biatch-in-training.

Amy said...

Oh my! She looks like she was really proud of herself too! :)