Blog Archive

Sunday, January 10, 2010

clean

We've been busy!! Very BUSY!! Cleaning. Organizing. Cleaning. Tossing. Cleaning. Storing. Cleaning.......did I mention CLEANING???




Our work of art!! Thank goodness for BULK Pick-up!

Photos of our inside work to come...........................................................................................




And Thank goodness for the joy that my silly Eddie brings to me each and every day! Our family has been full of snot- I do my best "momming" on the changing table! He was happy to oblige!





Last week HEB ISD and many other districts closed school...........ReAlLy?!? Yes, REALLY! It was too cold! Ha! It worked out well I will say that due to some work that got done but now I have to make this day up on Good Friday. Now I am not much of a complainer when it comes to a day offf, but really???Too Cold????


We had fun! Jeremy was out at a meeting so I kept the kids in the living room. We made a Movie Day out of it and let's make the biggest mess day that we possibly can.



She climbs, but we know this already!





Here is my Princess waking up in her room with no carpet! And no toys! Perhaps a bit confused?!?




Here is a photo of Eddie's room with the carpet pulled up!












Mommy and Eddie having a funny moment!






And here is a snapshot of my dining room and just a small image of what I am really dealing with at the house.








And if you look close enough you might even find a kid or two in all of the mess!










What I don't have posted is the photos of what my house looks like right now!!! The kids and I have moved out for the week and are staying at Mamaw and Pawpaws!
Keep checking back for the finished product!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Amy said...

Updates are lots of work with kids! I can't imagine. I am sure it will look great. Update soon with some pics for us. :)

Jennifer said...

I love how long Caroline's hair is getting and love that you still have her in the cutest hair accessories :)