Blog Archive

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A few weeks ago I went to the school park down the street from our house to get out of the house! I forget now why, but it was just one of those days where we needed a change of pace. Caroline enjoyed this time at the park. She has no fear at all.

It's almost like she is saying "catch me if you can!"



She took no breaks. She played and played and played.




Climbing, crawling, climbing, crawling and running away from me!



Her proudest moment was taking on the big slide without fear. Belly first, back first, feet first: you name it, she did it!



And then wanted to do it again and again and again!





Quite a difference one year can make! I can't believe that Caroline will be turning two this weekend.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful!!! I cannot believe how big she is getting. She is really starting to look just like Eddie!!!

Jen said...

OMG. She looks adorable in ALL these pictures. Seriously.