Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New bike, Grandma and T- Ball!

Well, Caroline has been two now for a couple weeks and I have not yet made a post! Forgive the life of a Kindergarten teacher of 22! I am glad to say that my mom's visit came at the most perfect time! The week before Spring Break when I did all I could do to drag myself out of bed and face the world and see it through the eyes of 5 year olds! The sadness is that I had to work while she enjoyed every minute with her grandchildren! Thank God for moms who are easy to please, clean your house and take such pride in caring for your children, and do laundry! I love you mom!

While my mom was here she wanted to buy Caroline something special for her birthday so after trying out a few ride- ons we decided on this very special pink bike!

She isn't riding, although it looks like she is. Once she gets the hang of it she will be riding with all her buddies! Eddie got out the Big-Wheel for a ride!
I love her, she's cute...... I know I am her mom, but would you look at this face!

My little big girl is growing up. She has a horn in her bike basket!



So T-Ball has started and the Howard Tiger's is a great team coached by great dads! The team is Eddie, Michael, Andrew, Grayson, Will, Dawson and Keegan. Our first practice was last Friday, followed by yummy pizza from Ti Amo's! (Hmmmm I wonder if this will be a weekly routine!)







Go Tiger's as they practice throwing and catching!








What is this?????


I talk about how Caroline is growing up, but as I was loading up snacks for the T- Ball team and dressing my son in his baseball pants for the very first time, I couldn't hold back the emotions! A new phase of his life is starting. He is growing up!
Get me out of here!!! Not a fan of the swing!



While the team practiced Caroline enjoyed the park. She had a lot of fun on the slides.







Cut, cut, cut! May I cut? I need to cut. This needs to be cut!! Really, everything doesn't need to be cut but according to Eddie, everything needs to be cut!





Happy girl!!!




Lots of Candyland was played at our house last week. I am not sure who enjoyed it most!


And ofcourse, we never celebrate with cake just one time for a birthday. It would be unheard of to have just one cake!

My mom and had a wonderful visit! I have missed her company so much. And although I had to work we had our time after the kids went to sleep. Most nights I think we both fell asleep on the couch.

Now hurry up and retire Grandma!!!


XXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOOXXOO












3 comments:

Amy said...

OH MY! She looks SO GROWN UP! It goes by way to fast!

Jennifer said...

What would we do without our moms?! Even though I am home now, I am so thankful that she watches the girls 2 mornings a week. And Eddie in T-Ball already - that almost brings tears to MY eyes - how big are our kids getting?!

Jen said...

I just love all of these pictures and I am so glad you updated!!! Your mom's visit sounded nice, and she got to spend some serious time with the kiddos which is awesome! I love Caroline's bike! LOVE IT! Eddie looks so stinkin' cute in his baseball uniform. Freakin' adorable.