Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Part 1

My life as a Football Widow has officially begun, so really, no excuses for no blogging! Humor me, please!! Whereas I realize the summer is over and there has been no post a promise of a major catch up is in the works! Enjoy!


View of Waikiki Beach From the top of Diamond Head. In June, Jeremy and I took our first but NOT last trip to Hawaii! It was a wonderful trip full of memories. From being lazy in the sun, hiking, kayaking, walking, jogging, and sight seeing our trip was full each day!



East Coast Cliffs



One of our many hikes was the Diamond Head Trail! We left our condo about 6:30 each morning to endure some of the world's most beautiful sights! Coffee, exercise and pure beauty to the eye sounds like a great day to me!




Diamond Head Lighthouse




Turtle Bay Resort. This is where they filmed the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall




Green Sea Turtles at Turtle Bay Resort





Three Tables Beach on the north shore of Oahu



Looking towards Sharks Cove





I'll have to look back through the pictures but on one of our morning excursions we kayaked 4miles in the Pacific to two remote islands. With our tour guide we made it safely! I did however take a fall down the side of one of the rocks. It hurt, but I think it scared me most! Thankfully Kevin, our guide caught me!








Camp Erdman where they Filmed the Dharma village on Lost














Dole Pineapple Plantation

Yummy!!! We even visited here twice!






Arizona Memorial









U.S.S. Missouri















































































1 comment:

Jen said...

I love all the pics of your trip!!! So jealous!! FOOTBALL WIDOW?!?! AGAIN?! I missed that news....