Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Could it be possible that it is SUMMER???? That means NO excuses for lack of blogging! So much to catch up on!

We'll start with Things that Grow!

Blackberries: Eddie and his dad share a love for the outdoors, planting, yard work, etc. Here are the blackberries that they grew. Eddie was in charge of the watering and scaring away the birds that wanted to feast on the sweet. The tomatoes will be coming soon!!



Around our house for a solid week we had growing reptiles and other things in large buckets of water. Amazing how you can buy the most expensive toy in the store and have some excitement but when you get a bag full of grow in water foamies you have more joy in the world than you can imagine.

And, yes... my Sweet Caroline is growing out of her baby ways and becoming a big girl. It is hard for me to believe sometimes. With everyday that passes I am so thankful that I am her mother. She certainly knows how to push my buttons but can always make a come back with her sweetness. Girls!!! I'm glad to have my hands full with her.














Eddie has taken and even BIGGER step to becoming a big boy. His pop-pop and gramma bought him his very first bike! He did very well riding the first time. It wasn't until he started singing "Life is a Highway" that he took a head dive. He needed some strong counsel to get back up!



Proud pop-pop and Eddie!!! He's fast. It won't be long until I can run and he can ride solo! And then.........can we picture Caroline on wheels?!?!?!


Look at me!




For now Caroline is quite content with her bike. Getting on an off is what she likes bestSeeing my dad was incredible. We had a very nice visit with him. He had the kids near him every minute! They sure did zap out his energy! I think he was asleep shortly after they went to bed.

CHEESE!


Saving the best for last!










3 comments:

Amy said...

Great update. Keep them coming! :)

Heather said...

What wonderful pics!!!! Love them. Can;t wait to see you guys more now that summer is here!!!

Jen said...

Yay for REGULAR BLOGGING! Right?!