Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 27, 2010


# 8


Game on!





Eddie has started playing T-Ball this spring and it has been a wonderful experience watching him and his buddies learn the game. It is even better watching from the bleachers only to watch the "dads" coach the boys! 3/4yr olds are a handful! So, yes right now I am begging for sympathy for my 22 5yr olds! A song of praise might do! Children are a handful when they come in groups of 7 but not quite like the Kinder crew but........



The Tigers are ; Eddie, Michael, Andrew, Dawson, Will, Keegan, and Grayson. The boys and girl (Soooo cute) have made major improvements since the first week.......it's just too bad the last two weeks have been rained out. They are doing so well!





Easter has come and gone. The baskets, the chocolate, the jelly-beans, the starburst, the plastic eggs, the hunts, the straw grass, the plastic eggs...oh, I already said that but the plastic eggs!






I miss my baby girl so much. I miss them together, I miss them apart. This is one of my favorite pictures, and infact was taken on one of my favorite days with the girls. It was Easter.



I love my Caroline. She is so amazingly sweet. Her laugh is infectious and her smile captures more of my heart each time I see it.



I can't wait for the summer when I will be with my babies! There is nothing more I look forward to each years end.

Happy Easter, Emily Kate.


Jeremy picked out a prize when my mom was in town. The 1000 piece puzzle, completed all in a few days time only to get the 999th piece and have one missing!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for updated blogs! Eddie looks like such a cutie in his uniform. Emily and Caroline look so sweet together in that pic...and to think Tyler was still in my belly at that time! Crazy how time has flown...and Caroline looks SO BIG in her picture!

Jennifer said...

Aw, can't believe Eddie is in sports already! I think Kevin realizes that Alaina is the more athletic one of our girls so we have some time before competitive sports! Caroline has grown into such a beautiful little girl....I want to meet your children!!!

Amy said...

Eddie and Caroline are getting so big. It's crazy how fast time goes by. I remember the picture of Emily and Caroline on Easter. So sweet. We need to get together, seriously. Isabella needs to know who Caroline and Eddie are....it's sad.